We understand you are apprehensive about booking your transfers so we have adapted our payment and cancellation terms and introduced sanitary hygiene measures in all our vehicles as follows;-
Booking deposit and payment
- Pay just €50.00 deposit (if booking more than 28 days before travel) then the balance no later than 15 days before travel.
Covid-19 special cancellation terms
- If you cancel your transfer booking with us more than 14 days before transfer for any reason (Covid-19 related or not) we’ll refund in full less €25.00 admin/card fees OR if you prefer we’ll give you a credit note for the full amount paid without any fees deducted to use for future travel with us (so you lose nothing!).
- If you cancel your transfer booking with us 14 days or less up until 16:00 CET the day before transfer due to travel directives implemented specifically due to Covid-19 by the governing authorities of your country of departure or destination we’ll refund in full less €50.00 admin/card/cancellation fees OR if you prefer we’ll give you a credit note for the full amount paid without any fees deducted to use for future travel with us (so you lose nothing!) provided you cancel within the Covid-19 special cancellation terms deadlines outlined below.
Travel directives issued by the governing authorities of your country of departure or destination due to Covid-19 which implement any of the following;-
- The closure of borders between your departure country and your transfer destination
- A local restriction which forbids you from travelling from your place of residence or to your transfer destination
- A directive forbidding all but essential travel to your transfer destination
- A restriction which dictates that the flight, train or coach from which we are booked to transfer you is cancelled
- The compulsory quarantine of all travellers from the client’s country of departure or transit point upon arrival at the transfer destination for a period of more than 6 hours or upon return from the transfer destination for a period of more than 24 hours
- The compulsory closure of your accommodation at your transfer destination
- The compulsory closure of ski lifts in your transfer destination resort
What’s not covered
Any reason other than the travel directives listed above to include but not be restricted to;-
- A simple disinclination to travel
- If you or any of your party are required to self-isolate or quarantine due to being diagnosed with Covid-19 or having coming into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 (in which case your travel insurance should cover this)
Covid-19 special cancellation terms deadlines and notification requirements
- If travel directives as described above are announced more than 72 hours before your transfer is scheduled to commence you must notify us no later than 16:00 CET two days before your transfer is scheduled to commence.
- If travel directives as described above are announced less than 72 hours before your transfer is scheduled to commence you must notify us no later than 16:00 CET the day before your transfer is scheduled to commence.
- The time your transfer is scheduled to commence is either the scheduled flight, train or coach arrival time or collection time specified in the most recent booking confirmation.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify us if they wish to cancel and any cancellation can only be accepted in writing by email clearly stating the transfer booking reference number and the transfer journey(s) that you wish to cancel due to one of the Covid-19 travel directives specified above in order to benefit from any refund due under these Covid-19 special cancellation terms.
- It will remain our assumption that a customer wishes to travel on the booked transfer service, regardless of any directives put in place, unless we receive a cancellation notification as described above.
- Cancellations received after the specified deadline above, or in the case of customer no shows, or all other circumstances not mentioned under our Covid-19 special cancellation terms above are subject to our standard cancellation terms which can be viewed here under section 8.
Sanitary hygiene measures during your transfer
Rest assured we take the health and safety of our customers and drivers very seriously and all our transfers are operated within the sanitary and social distancing regulations and guidelines set out by the authorities.
We have therefore put in place strict sanitary hygiene measures in all our vehicles as follows;-
- All our drivers have a protective mask, hand sanitiser, sanitising wipes and disinfectant
- The driver sanitises the vehicle thoroughly before each transfer
- All vehicles carry additional hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes for passenger use
- All passengers 11 years or older must wear a protective mask
- Only the driver is permitted to open and close doors except in an emergency
- Passenger numbers are limited according to the vehicle to comply with regulations
These hygiene measures are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any change in legislation.
Please note we only offer Private Transfers so you will always have exclusive occupancy of the vehicle.
This is a difficult and complicated situation so we hope we have given you the confidence to book with us but if you require any further clarification please do not hesitate to get in touch.